Wednesday, November 26, 2008

He gives, He takes

Today was our big 18 week appointment that we've been waiting in anticipation for. Unfortunately, we didn't receive the good news we were hoping for. Both of the babies have died, neither one had a heartbeat that could be found. Tomorrow we will have to go back to the hospital to deliver them. We need you to pray for us as we go through this painful process.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray without ceasing for you and your family. Please reach out for anything you might need at this time.
Sharing your deep sorrow, Linda

Anonymous said...

Love you both. Don't know what else to say. I'll be at the hospital tomorrow 'til approx 2:30 if there's anything I can do. Dianne

kelle said...

Oh Kerry, I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. Praying that God gives both you and Corwin the strength to endure this. There are no words to express my deepest sympathies.

Anonymous said...

I can't even put into words of how you must be feeling right now. Please know Brandon and I are praying for you guys....

Sharon (Kendra's friend)

Anonymous said...

Please know we are praying for you. Our daughter-in-law and son are pregnant with monoamniotic twins. (I'm Jason Barton's mom). I'm so sorry about your babies. My heart aches at your loss. We will pray that you find some comfort during this time. Please also know your babies are very, very precious. You will be in our prayers, especially tomorrow as you go to the hospital.

Kerry said...

Thanks all for your prayers. We are praying for a miracle and hope against all odds that tomorrow our babies will be alive. We know God can do it, but we wait to see if He will.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kerry and Corwin, I am writing you with tears in my eyes wishing I was there to hold your hand and pray with you both. I know i dont know what your going to be going through but I will be praying for you. God will be your strength at this time. Please call if you ever need to talk. I am really really thinking of you at this time....... Sharlene

Anonymous said...

Praying for a miracle with you & trusting all of you in God's hands...
We are here for you guys for anything and ache for you both right now.

Love & Prayers, Brad & Shannon

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Kerry, I will be praying for a miracle today.
Carissa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Kerry, I will be praying for a miracle today.
Carissa

Thinking About Compassion said...

Oh Kerry.....I can't even begin to imagine how painful. Praying for you today.

Anonymous said...

Kerry, I cannot tell you how grieved in spirit I am for you. I lost three girls before I had my beautiful daughters. I had to have an operation for all three miscarriages and thought I would never be able to have children, and especially girls. (which was my hearts desire) I was so hurt and alone feeling. God taught me so much during those dark times, and I know it may not bring comfort now, but I can say with assurance that He holds you in his arms right now. Corwin, I know you are grieving as well, and Robin has often reminded me that my loss was his loss also. I look forward to the day that I will see my girls, Christina, Elizabeth and Hannah, in heaven.
With love, Annette Tomlinson

Anonymous said...

Kerry & COrwin,

Our family is praying for you today as you go to the hospital to find out more. We pray that God will sustain you through whatever is ahead and if his will is a miracle, we will rejoice and give him glory, if not, we will pray that he will meet you in your deepest pain. Thinking of you today...

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you.
joyce & dave

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you as you go through this most difficult time. May God give you the peace that you need to get you through this and the reassurance that you will see your little girls again one day in heaven. It is hard to understand 'why' these things happen...we are so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss Kerry, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. You and Corwin are in my thoughts and prayers. Diane